Raffle for CI.com

sleeperintegra

The plebs have spoken and there is talk of a raffle here on CI.com If this follows through, what sort of car parts would yall be interested in winning? Of course, this all depends on the amount of money you would be paying for raffle tickets. I'll speak with the admin about payment info or how we can go about pulling the winning person's name.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
We can use paypal as a way to transfer money, and the prize, well becuz we have different types of engines, from b16a to b18's even H22, so the winners get to choose which one he/she wants. Everybody has to join in or its not gonna work. 35 slots, 10 dollas a slot thats 350 bucks =). think we should try something less expensive at first and see how that turns out, think whoever is in charge should make a poll and let CI.Com memebers vote on the parts. *cough* AEM V2 *cough*

sleeperintegra

well we'll need a general part, then the person who wins can get specific. like for example, cam gears or something....if ya catch my drift

MoJoJoJo

Banned
think we should start off with something cheap, and see how many ppl are winning to join in on the raffle. 25 slots and 8 ppl join in, doesnt really work u kno wat i mean?

Baldy201

yea we have to work up to something bigger. Since this is a relitivly new site there are not that many people here as say CC, or TI. start it at like 5 bucks and have an unlimited amount of slots, and the prize be like a 50 dollar gift certificate to one of the site sponsers or something like that. Then if there is a good responce then up the anty and go for bigger things.