Rant! %^(*^&(*

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
im going on strike tonight. lol one man picket line. my family needs me so if i hold my ground maybe they'll negotiate.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
that is a possibility. but wouldnt it be better to have someone with excellent credit follow through so that i could get the best payment range?
trust me, if you put 5k down youll have decent payments

i put 2000k on mine and my payments are only 359 a month.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
you paid 2 million dollars? god damn. and still making payments!?
lol i'm surprised you caught that one. haha

parents love you the best they know how. it's tough love for you. it should be for your brothers too, but maybe they feel like if they asked them to do too much (like what they expect of you) that it would push them over the edge? just take it as a compliment. they know what you're capable of doing.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
haha yeah i caught it.

my older brother actually called an hour ago asking to borrow $400 to make car payments. and i told him to get a job then hung up the phone. he has 2 weeks to pay it.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
if he does things like that all the time, i wouldn't let him borrow it. if he's really in a jam, i might.

me = softy for the fam. lol

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i actually USE to let him borrow money until i realized he changed. and i mean A LOT of money. never saw a single penny back. i gave his ass $100 to pay half for his BOV. waited for my birthday to roll around to see if i would get anything. havent seen him since.