rear wing delete

gs300cky

^^? Ummm idk what ur talkin bout Mr. Illegal alien lol nobody was talkin bout removing a brake light soooo ya learn to read. I asked bout removing a wing not 3rd brake light
Not trying to b mean just filling u in

BeatBox

Real Good!
what size were those? 5/16"
not sure it just says what the package says in the pic, its medium size if that helps lol
that one is just for the hole where the wires for the lights go, for the smaller holes you need the smaller ones that THEY DO have there. theres different sizes to choose from for like 69c.

WAR 178

Premium User
You wont have a third brake light which is illegal in all 50 states. It becomes a convenient excuse for a cop to pull you over and bust you for illegal parts or lack of cat converter. There are aftermarket third brake lights, but there is no way to swap the OEM third brake light w/out swapping the entire rear hatch.
I thought it was illegal if the 3rd brake light wasnt operational?
If it is removed completely.... I only say this due to the fact that on my 04 trailblazer the 3rd brakelight housing seems to break off every winter (due to the body shop doing a crappy job replacing it, and water freezing between the hatch) So I removed it completely and just use the rear brakelights....
I havent been messed with by the cops, and also passed inspection at DMV without it. It was brought to my attention by the dmv inspector.... but I gave him that same answer.

Also, I rember when I had my red LS... it had a third brakelight on the wing as well as inside the hatch.

....fill it with metal/weld the holes or source the hatch w/o the wing imo.!

99Integrags

^^? Ummm idk what ur talkin bout Mr. Illegal alien lol nobody was talkin bout removing a brake light soooo ya learn to read. I asked bout removing a wing not 3rd brake light
Not trying to b mean just filling u in
The wing has the third brake light that's why he said that.

wrtd2

Daily Driver
Call me the odd ball but why even remove it if you have a wing? Does it make the car look better? I removed my rear wiper and soon to do more stuff. I may wanna de-badge mine and maybe remove the door strip/molding thing to make it look a little better or wait and do all this when I decide to get it painted and body work.