Rebecca Black explains all!

Surferman

wtf i thought that song was just some dumb pop song. i think shes lieing. lol. its crazy how many people disliked her video.

Kinta94

haha she probably doesn't even know what she is saying. Someone is trying to save her and told her what to say.

built_ls

that was the dumbest thing every.Never heard the song, not my style of music, but from the little that I heard on the vid, I can tell that it sucks

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
that was the dumbest thing every.Never heard the song, not my style of music, but from the little that I heard on the vid, I can tell that it sucks
listen to it, its hilariously terrible. its noones style of music. and its on funny or die, so i pray to god its sarcasm.

SMACKABEEZY

F0E D0E M0 H0ES
i hate it when kids are tying to act like grown people and dressed like little sluts, tell these little hoes to go back to school and do their homework, music sucks too. no wonder i see 12 year olds getting pregnant walking around like its a new style,

built_ls

listen to it, its hilariously terrible. its noones style of music. and its on funny or die, so i pray to god its sarcasm.
well when you out it that way then yeah it might be sarcasm. If it is then, its a good thing that she can laugh at herself

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
and all those kids look like middle schoolers, don't think they can drive the car anyways, oh, and should I sit in the front or the back :what: haha