Recommended for Replacement Parts: AutoAnything.com

Boxy

So I've been needing new brakes for a long time, and I finally got the money to buy some. I ordered 4 Centric (StopTech) blanks and a front and rear set of Hawk HPS pads from AutoAnything.com

I placed the order last Thursday, received the Hawk HPS pads today through standard ground shipping, which was free. Everything on the site ships for free!

My rotors are either going to be delivered on Friday or Monday because they took an extra day to process them and they shipped from Cali (I live in Vermont lol).

Either way, I'm extremely satisfied with their service! Plus I got everything for $208.00 shipped. It was like $248 but they had a 15% discount that day. Definitely would buy from them again!

Ganyon

I was gonna buy the colgan hood bra from them. I decided I didn't want it yet, but I will definately buy it in the future.

Boxy

I was gonna buy the colgan hood bra from them. I decided I didn't want it yet, but I will definately buy it in the future.
I think they might still have that 15% promo going on, worth a shot to check it out if you want! The code was "WELCOME15" if I remember correctly.