Remote start

2kdb7

So I've been cursing amazon for some remote starters and there are some that go from 30 to 300 bucks. I'm just wondering what other people have and there's opinions on them. I skimmed the forum and couldn't find any reviews.

Jeffbel

I put these in everyday. The ones I like best are audiovox, the prestige series are good. Lmk if you have any questions on them

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
So I've been cursing amazon for some remote starters and there are some that go from 30 to 300 bucks. I'm just wondering what other people have and there's opinions on them. I skimmed the forum and couldn't find any reviews.
Why were you "CURSING" Amazon? Its a good website!! JP bro!:lol:

gsr_nikhil

Any opinions on the viper 5704v they have a good deal rite now
I was just looking at this yesterday. I want it but the installation is either a bitch if i DIY or expensive to get installed :/

TheSkygun

Two things to keep in mind:
Some auto starts work only for autos but not for manuals
You pay for what you get, mine was a shitty one from last owner and it just died randomly, now I have nothing until I replace the whole system.

pinatigerdc4

I have a viper 5704v. And love it. It is remote start compatible. BUT, I need to buy the bypass module. Since my car is stick. Keep in mind stick cars with remote start can roll away lol. If left in 1st ... If its auto then you don't need that module.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2