Renarudo's Build Thread

renarudo

Looks nice. Swaybars were by far one of the best mods I've done so far, Imo.
Yeah I second that, and now I understand why some of the folks have done it. Definitely a must have for all the non ITR variants.

Those LCA look cool, but for performance you shoulda got the ASR LCA. They lowered the sway bar endlink mounts which is ideal for lowered cars. It helps with the suspension geometry because you want the end of the sway bar as level as possible when on the ground.

The car is coming along though and people have been using that LCA style for years so I am sure you will be fine.
Yeah I thought about getting the ASR brace/LCA combo; but I had a set budget in mind. I might even go hardrace suspension components for the front LCAs and do the top as well on both axles. Now I'm just fighting the itch to call in sick to go to an autox event at Qualcolm here in SD to test out the new setup. More so to find out how much higher the limits are, plus get that seat time in:D

Nick_C78

Yeah man. Seat time is key. That sway will give you confidence too which helps a lot. I am still lacking on seat time as well, especially over the last 2 years with all the issues.

Honestly all you should do now is drive the bitch and buy consumables (tires, pads, fluids)

renarudo

Yeah man. Seat time is key. That sway will give you confidence too which helps a lot. I am still lacking on seat time as well, especially over the last 2 years with all the issues.

Honestly all you should do now is drive the b**** and buy consumables (tires, pads, fluids)
I will keep that in mind. I need to get a helmet of my own and go out too. The only concern I'm having of late is that I smell oil burning but the dipstick is showing there's plenty. My last oil change showed that I was down to my last quart and I don't race the car at all. I haven't found any oil spots whereever I park but its certainly odd. Any suggestions what it might be?

renarudo

D**n I haven't updated anything on here in a over a year!!! Well, I'm 10k closer to the 200K mileage club once that happens, I plan to snap a picture as proof for all you lovely folks on CI.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
D**n I haven't updated anything on here in a over a year!!! Well, I'm 10k closer to the 200K mileage club once that happens, I plan to snap a picture as proof for all you lovely folks on CI.
Yeah man let's see some updates!