Resetting CompuSTAR Starter-kill? HELP please

Boxy

Okay so my dad took my car to the mechanic this morning to get a transmission leak checked out (I was sleeping, had no idea). Apparently he forgot about the fact that he had to put my car in valet mode and the mechanics worked on it, letting the alarm go off a few times. Then I guess when they lowered it the car just wouldn't start (system was still armed I'm guessing) and I'm worried that the installed starter-kill was triggered. I went to go see it after my dad woke me up with 10 missed calls and the car is cranking, but won't turn. There's no spark, and the I had the mechanics check everything (the coil, the plugs etc etc) and we couldn't find anything.

So my question is, does anyone know how to bypass a starter-kill? Is it at all easy to do or am I going to be forced to tow it to the nearest CompuSTAR dealer (its 40 minutes away)? Also my battery is now dead so I'll have to jump it anyway lol.

Extra info: the car is 2000 auto LS, CompuSTAR 2W900FMR system installed w/ remote start, and the only work the mechanics did before it stopped working was clean out the engine bay with degreaser and a regular garden hose.

Any help is appreciated, thanks guys!

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
If the car cranks, it's not the starter kill. They most likely wrecked something when filling your engine bay full of water. Pull the spark plug wires and have a look. Also take off your distributor cap.

They let the alarm go off continually? And then they didn't charge your battery? This place is a joke. I'd have whatever work they did done over someplace else. They likely filled your trans with gear oil which is going to ruin it.

Boxy

If the car cranks, it's not the starter kill. They most likely wrecked something when filling your engine bay full of water. Pull the spark plug wires and have a look. Also take off your distributor cap.

They let the alarm go off continually? And then they didn't charge your battery? This place is a joke. I'd have whatever work they did done over someplace else. They likely filled your trans with gear oil which is going to ruin it.
Yeah ik my dad regrets taking it to these guys. I'm getting it towed to a nearby garage that specializes in Hondas/Acuras tomorrow. It turned out it WASN'T the security system, and I'm pretty sure you're right that they fucked something up. I checked the spark plugs and opened the distributor cap and checked it out myself (had them do it too) and I didn't see anything wrong. I actually got the car to start a few times when I towed it home. I took it for a drive yesterday after it randomly started up and on the way back it threw me a severe misfire (CEL flashed continuously) but I was almost home so I just coasted it to my driveway. Idfk what's wrong with it. It started up once more this morning and now it's not.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
My guess is that they filled it up with water and you just need to dry it out. Pull the plug wires and spray it down with compressed air.

Boxy

Turned out that the water incident was just a coincidence. My dizzy had a shitton of corosion in it from leaking oil cause I had a bad VC Gasket. Oh well, paid a mechanic (proper one who knows Hondas) to get it fixed. Huge hole in my wallet but the teggy runs smoother than ever now.