RHD-Darius ____Build Thread :)

milano

yea bro if you were local to me i would give you a hand, but if you do pick up the rhd just make sure that its complete.
lmaoo im on the other side of the country from u...lets switch sides!!!!lmaoo i wish but i was just talkin to my autobody guy...he said it would b a quick job to do...but his concern is how safe u think it is if god forbids u get ina acident( rip milanoej1:( )...but i told myself and him of course ima b more careful on round 2

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
thanks everyone for your nice comments. today i will slam the car as soon as i pick up the function form coilovers. im thinking im gunna go with champ white because yellow would attract alot of attention from thieves.
Woo slammed!!! Now that i think about it champ white would be better choice, no flamenco black??

RHD-Darius

Track Use Only
no i dont want black because i find it to dark of a color. but black is really nice.

next mod is probably type r spoiler

Last edited:

RHD-Darius

Track Use Only
lmaoo im on the other side of the country from u...lets switch sides!!!!lmaoo i wish but i was just talkin to my autobody guy...he said it would b a quick job to do...but his concern is how safe u think it is if god forbids u get ina acident( rip milanoej1:( )...but i told myself and him of course ima b more careful on round 2
depends on how good they weld. also there is like 5 different ways you can do it

RHD-Darius

Track Use Only
ok guys. its been a good week. had midterms for school so was kept away from car but i got some new parts. post pics in like an hour

RHD-Darius

Track Use Only
im looking to get bride seats , you guys think i should go with red brides or black

SketchX13

i-VTEC do you?
looks good to me man very nice :thumbs up

hmm about the brides, i think you should get red since your painting it Champ. White.

Dumpie1

Lower is better
Dude r u like sum kind of Drugg dealer lol how can u drop so much money into her that quick??? :nono:
Nice build though...keep it up

crk_88

very nice build my friend. i say go wit the black brides :) the red would draw too much attention imo but either way it'll look dope for sure

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Please don't do CW, its sooo over played.. JDM front and CW, I say do a color you don't see on em, be different... don't do what everyone else is doing.

btw yes I know my car is white... and I'm not really a fan of it lol