ric3rboi23: 94 integra LS

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
holy pictures batman!! lol j/p...i have to say...i really do like the hubcaps though! i think i might do that to my integra hubcaps

oppi-10

yin yin
i love this car, i jacked your idea of the homedepo lip on my winter beater civic ha, where did you get your fogs at?

ric3rboi23

touge beast
ebay. i got real ones before all the fakes were on there.

ric3rboi23

touge beast
$240 shipped, came with harness and switch and all that jazz but the switch harness was a little messed up so i ended up not using it.. but the switch is in for the coolness factor :p

oppi-10

yin yin
$240 shipped, came with harness and switch and all that jazz but the switch harness was a little messed up so i ended up not using it.. but the switch is in for the coolness factor :p
haha nice :p

ric3rboi23

touge beast
i hate the fact that my car looks blue :(

i actually kept looking at it out the window and was like, "my car looks so green!" and then the pictures came out blue and i was like, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Anguisette

I'mARegisteredUser
i hate the fact that my car looks blue :(

i actually kept looking at it out the window and was like, "my car looks so green!" and then the pictures came out blue and i was like, "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
haha thats hilarious.. but it now matches the little blue flowers instead of being camo with the grass