rice debate

DarkDB1

Cosmetically I'd call it "rice", But it's turbo'd with a good motor so it has some "go" ... I think he just needs to lose some gauges (like exterior temp), New front bumper, Side skirts (Possibly), Better exhaust and intake, Tail lights and headlights... Aswell as some color matching for the interior then it would look pretty good... It's not horrible as it is, There are plenty good parts and atleast the body kit is painted.

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
There is only 1 tack and 1 speedo. The rest are gauges that tell you the boost pressure, the air/fuel ratio, exhaust temp, and a couple of other random facts that this guy wants to know.

That being said, I would call this car rice. Body kits of any kind are a no-no in my books. I don't know, it's just my opinion. I wouldn't buy the car or do that to a car I owned, but that's just me.

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
Doesn't look horrible imo, but you will automatically be labeled as a ricer; as long as you don't mind that go for it. It's a nice car and doesn't look terrible, but any sort of kit/lights instantly have people judging you.

OLDSKOOLACURA

There is only 1 tack and 1 speedo. The rest are gauges that tell you the boost pressure, the air/fuel ratio, exhaust temp, and a couple of other random facts that this guy wants to know.

That being said, I would call this car rice. Body kits of any kind are a no-no in my books. I don't know, it's just my opinion. I wouldn't buy the car or do that to a car I owned, but that's just me.
agreed

meANDmyDB7

actually has an FB6 now.
take off the headlights, bodykits, funky tail lights and it'll be dope.

other than that, it's still faster than my car by 1000x.

i'd say the exterior is just rice. under the hood is wow. and is that a type r shift knob? or do i just cannot identify parts well?