rim question? Anything better than steel rims and hub caps?

rivman05

Can someone answer a question for me? I have a 94 Teg, Im in Fort Nelson on my way to Anchorage, but is there a rim that is not steel/hub cap? The 14" rubber on it absolutely sucks and is causing some wondering issues at higher speeds, especially with the Alcan being a well worn road. If any 4x100 rim will fit, that's what I need to hear. Ill be in Whitehorse tomorrow, but I need to get these replaced asap if I know what rims will and wont fit on here. Thanks, my first Honda Product.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
anything 4x100 will fit.

then it comes down to tire, wheel size and offset.
common rim size would be somewhere around 15x7 +38 matched with a 195/55R15 would be fine.

then if you want to run an aggressive/low offset, 16x8 +15 and slam the shit out of it :D

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.

rivman05

That's what I was thinking of, 15x7's and the rubber size 195/55/R15, didn't know the offset tho. Thanks for that, no for the Alcan...you need every millimeter of ride height you can get...This very well be what this car is used for, as Im half way through it and its getting 33+, 1900 miles down, 500 to go...Thanks again, Ill look for something in the morning as this car deserves something better than this cheap cheap tire combo...

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if you dont want anything fancy, oem 15" honda wheels are always nice.

to name a few...

integra GSR blades

integra GSR fat five

integra LS mesh

civic Si's

Sent from my Glade Air Freshener using Tapatalk.