rims on dc4

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
yeah. hardcore crash man. heard you fell asleep at the wheel. happens a lot to me but i always drive with someone if im tired. so how's the HID's for the DC5? heard you got it for a deal. im planning to save up for one myself.

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
yeah. hardcore crash man. heard you fell asleep at the wheel. happens a lot to me but i always drive with someone if im tired. so how's the HID's for the DC5? heard you got it for a deal. im planning to save up for one myself.
actually the thing is i didn't crash the car, my brother did...and yeah when i traded the car my brother got the HID's for a really good deal, its actually really nice. But i'm planning on getting some blue HID's the one i have now is purple

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
JSPEC Ek9 said:
actually the thing is i didn't crash the car, my brother did...and yeah when i traded the car my brother got the HID's for a really good deal, its actually really nice. But i'm planning on getting some blue HID's the one i have now is purple
haha oh okay. i know that your a twin, so i wasn't which was the driver. good luck buying blue HIDS. they're a couple sites with sales for xmas.

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
JDM_Conv3rsion said:
haha oh okay. i know that your a twin, so i wasn't which was the driver. good luck buying blue HIDS. they're a couple sites with sales for xmas.
i've already got something coming from my girl for christmas, so i can't get my HID's till later....lol