rnhib25's NHBP dc4 progress

Kyle

dude why are you so negative? gtfo is you got nothing better to say

everyone here supports each other and give a word of advice to lead each other in the right direction and youre over here talking sh*t that gets nowhere.

maybe if you arent such a douche f*ck. people wouldnt make fun of your Fit
:thumbs up: Hes had a hard life probably.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Did your dad beat you as a child?

Take a joke, we're all just kidding around. You've been here long enough you should know the drill.

Yes we troll, but it's the internet. We support each other when we need it.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
are you serious ? you drive a base honda fit, that's like driving a vw beetle or a mk4 jetta.

rainbows are rare, unlike your girls car.
Rainbows are rare? I assume you didn't graduate from HS with honors?

And at everyone else:

Believe me, I have no ill will against any of you, just as I would hope none of you against me. I come across as a douchecanoe the majority of the time, and I try to mask it at times, but sometimes I just can't.

@OP: Didn't mean to take your thread to trollsville, although I'm pretty sure we both got some lulz out of it.

Although, I'm not sure how the Fit is a lesbian's car, unless I posted a picture of a Subaru Outback by mistake? And I'm not entirely sure how a lesbian would have a kid at soccer practice >_>

da9 b20 beast

lowkey it is /: its soo hard to stay awake in the moring driving to school in the truck..but when i had the teggy i was wide awake the entire time no matter if i was running on like 3 hours of sleep...always fun

Prozon

Kris
I'd take an automatic integra/rsx over a fit anyday.. hell, I don't think you could pay me to drive a fit lol.

Lol. Not cool man. I would have trolled gbaby but I was afraid trolling a lesbian would be a hate crime. Plus I try not to pick on people who drive cars slower than mine.
Lmfao. :thumbs up

maybe if you arent such a douche f*ck. people wouldnt make fun of your Fit
Who are you kidding? Yes we would!

Last edited: