roll call on integras in the 818/213/323/626 area?

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
congrats...

I got an EG8 with sidemarkers and foglights. does that make me jdm? lol
You can consider youself whatever you want. I don't think he was statiing that he was JDM. Just describing the cluster, that's all.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
.............:wgaf:
my point exactly..
last time i checked this was socal right JDMxDB8
aww... poor guy.... did i hurt your feelings? I'm sorry... I'm sure your JDM cluster is really sweet!.. Why don't I just run on back to my wisconsin boards now and leave you gangsta's ova in da west alone...

:roll:

lol, people like you make me laugh.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
aww... poor guy.... did i hurt your feelings? I'm sorry... I'm sure your JDM cluster is really sweet!.. Why don't I just run on back to my wisconsin boards now and leave you gangsta's ova in da west alone...

:roll:

lol, people like you make me laugh.
Don't worry Kutch, you can be an honorary G of the West Side. Lol! How's your EG9 coming along? Anything new?

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Don't worry Kutch, you can be an honorary G of the West Side. Lol! How's your EG9 coming along? Anything new?
lol, thanks man.. Maybe I'll have to head over sometime N kick it wit chew foos. (that's my gangstar lingo. lol)

Not much new on it.. I got a hell of a deal on some turbo parts, so that'll be happening one of these months. Poss. getting a 1.6 motor (d) to rebuild over the winter, then putting the boost on that (if all goes well). we'll see.

I haven't been on here in a while... Sorry guys. lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
lol, thanks man.. Maybe I'll have to head over sometime N kick it wit chew foos. (that's my gangstar lingo. lol)

Not much new on it.. I got a hell of a deal on some turbo parts, so that'll be happening one of these months. Poss. getting a 1.6 motor (d) to rebuild over the winter, then putting the boost on that (if all goes well). we'll see.

I haven't been on here in a while... Sorry guys. lol
Sounds good man! Can't wait to see the progress. No need to apologize. We all have shit to do.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
yeah dude... and now I got a girl too, so time is on the low. lol

I'll get an update in here sometime..