Roll with Cole Car and Truck Show

lownslo91

I have about 200 more pictures on my digital cam. And a full video with "Pure" soundtrack coming soon. There was about 800 cars out today. Dumb phone died in the first two hours.

Sent while flying on the highway in my teg.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Let's just go ahead and rename Mechanichsville to Ricerville..... Looks like the 2003 Pep Boys catalogue exploded and landed in that parking lot.

R13

The other asshole
Yep, That's highschool alright :lol:

lownslo91

Let's just go ahead and rename Mechanichsville to Ricerville..... Looks like the 2003 Pep Boys catalogue exploded and landed in that parking lot.
None of the high end clubs showed up. I didn't post all the muscle cars nor trucks or bikes. I didn't see very many high school students but i won't looking. The most riciest vehicles were the Gtr35 stock auto and a togue built supra rz

lownslo91

None of the high end clubs showed up. I didn't post all the muscle cars nor trucks or bikes. Why be negative towards others rides. I didn't see very many high school students but i won't looking. The most riciest vehicles were the Gtr35 stock auto and a togue built supra rz

But 94rs your from florida. Florida show be riceville. Lol. Have u been to a show there yet. Its HIN on a daily basis.

94RS

No fucks given.
Not sure how a stock GTR could be ricer.... The autos have flappy paddles. But the last HIN I went to was back in 09, only showed up for the drifting part and the concert. I did however go to ILDS Winterfest back in Dec. and there were maybe a handful out of the hundreds that showed that looked like ass.

All the people I know have either clean as hell cars/bikes or fast cars.... So yeah

94RS

No fucks given.
That's right. People getaway with murder in fl. Lol. Its cool tho. Its your opinion.

Is it just the things you say on the internet that make you sound retarded, or are you actually missing a few brain cells?