Rotas

sOuL

YezEr said:
NAH Man..those track r's are pure sex...black with polished lip on ur black teg will drop the panties..
haha yea thats what i want... the drop ur panties look :shock: lmao

Last edited:

1990TeGLs

Official CI Thread Jacker
omg omg omg so fucking hottttttttttttt.........i always wanted to see the blaze orange on a g2 and those rims like i said...holy shit

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
They are just track Rs, just tellin ya so its easier to find when you search. Give me a minute, there will be a link or pic of them.

1990TeGLs

no those are hot...maybe not those red ones but all the other colors are......i really like the plain all silver ones

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
1990TeGLs said:
no those are hot...maybe not those red ones but all the other colors are......i really like the plain all silver ones
Yup..I second that..hopefully I'll get the silver ones for the summer..And yes..Integras just naturally drop panties..That's why we have sunroofs..it's easier to get rid of 'em...lol..and if u have a type r you know what's up!!! :twisted:

1990TeGLs

yo i kno u live in yonkers or something near central....u kno how to install springs and shocks...im looking to get them done by monday ^^^^^yeezr...or u kno neone to do it for cheap....

YezEr

Retired VeeDubber
Um..I don't really know too many people in yonkers like that..I know the Mavis shops bang people for those so i can't really help ya out bro..just look around..your bound to find someone...