ROTY: Best 4 Door Integra

Best 4 Door Integra

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jdm xiong

damn, where's all the 4drs at? only 2 for this year. too bad, i sold mines if not then i'll be competing with you guys. i miss my DB8:(. dont worry i got something already and will be ready by next year for the roty

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
damn, where's all the 4drs at? only 2 for this year. too bad, i sold mines if not then i'll be competing with you guys. i miss my DB8:(. dont worry i got something already and will be ready by next year for the roty
Bee! Long time no see! <--- :lol: That rhymed. Anyway... Yeah, there are a lot of sedans, but they didn't enter this year. Remember that it was just only me and you last year? I think more sedans should run next year. Didn't you get a Toyota or Nissan? I forgot what it was exactly.

jdm xiong

Bee! Long time no see! <--- :lol: That rhymed. Anyway... Yeah, there are a lot of sedans, but they didn't enter this year. Remember that it was just only me and you last year? I think more sedans should run next year. Didn't you get a Toyota or Nissan? I forgot what it was exactly.
Yeah, i got me a supra but its going to be for my little brother since i got me another teg last month.it's not as clean as my DB8 but it'll do for now.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
WTF... thats it, only 2 cars!?!? i think last year i won by defualt... lol

i shoulda ran roty even tho my car is on jackstands :p