• corona88

Votes: 15 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
i wanna battle! i swear you a-holes better not be voting based on the pics at the top of the thread because thats not the most recent pic of mine. speedin just sucks lol

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
and i still dont understand why theres two 98-01 fronts in this category
Mark already admitted that he made a mistake. It's too late to move them to the correct category. The votes will be all messed up.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
The car I voted for is rockin a 94-97 front... aren't the top 3 in votes right now all rocking 94-97 fronts?

speedin

The Transporter
i wanna battle! i swear you a-holes better not be voting based on the pics at the top of the thread because thats not the most recent pic of mine. speedin just sucks lol
What photo do you want? I just choose my fav out of the photos, but if you have one you like tell me and i'll change it

The car I voted for is rockin a 94-97 front... aren't the top 3 in votes right now all rocking 94-97 fronts?
thankfully, idk what id do if one of the 98+'s were winning because thats just not right to the others.

corona88

What photo do you want? I just choose my fav out of the photos, but if you have one you like tell me and i'll change it

thankfully, idk what id do if one of the 98+'s were winning because thats just not right to the others.
Its all good, doesnt matter what it is, its just like anything else you mod your car with so it shouldnt matter if i were to lose to one i could care less its just a contest for fun:D

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
I can't see voting for someone in a category called best styled 94-97 when your car is styled like a 98-01

Winki

Undercover mod
I can't see voting for someone in a category called best styled 94-97 when your car is styled like a 98-01
I didnt vote for one but the body style doesnt change the year of the car if one had a newer JDM front it could still run right?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Next year we will have this category changed to best styled 94-97 and best styled 98-01 like it was the previous years. Still it's a good competition and it's no ones fault, I didn't read what the category was.

Status
Not open for further replies.