Rpms aren't working

Dc2_kriss

I have a 94 integra ls... My rpms seem to be not working at all. Anyone know what could be done form them to work again? Gladly appreciated.

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Im sorry this sounds a bit retarded to understand. Do you mean the TACHOMETER isnt working? or the ENGINE isnt working? A little bit of detail goes a long way when asking for help.

Dc2_kriss

Yeah the tachometer/rpms. Same thing. It's not working, my engine works of course. Wouldn't be able to drive it if it wasn't working.. But thanks, I'll check it out

Dc2_kriss

Btw I know blinker fluid doesn't exist.. Nice try. Lol try tricking someone who doesn't know about cars! That'll be great

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Stop making duplicate threads for the same problem. If you want this moved or the title changed just ask, making another thread won't get you more attention to help with your problem.

Dc2_kriss

Is it so hard to just ignore it? I'm just tryna fix my problem. Same way other people are too. If you ain't giving no help, than don't bother replying. Better yet don't open the thread.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
YES it is hard to ignore it, because that's what we're here for; to keep the forum organized and in check. Mainly so people can search easily to find information, and for people like YOU to get help more easily. If you keep everything in ONE thread it makes it easier for other members who reply to know what was and wasn't discussed.

And if you do some searching you would find that this problem has been discussed multiple times, and you could find a list of options to try yourself for a fix.