Rsx Photoshoot, Hawaii

jznsn2u

Wassup CI!!! +I just wanted to share some pics of my first "legit photoshoot" with ya'll. Of course, its a honda :lol:

All feedback will be appreciated !

Touge shots inspired by " Initial D" :lol:

Thanks for viewing!
More pics @ jznsn2u.tumblr.com

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
If you dont mind, what were the camera settings for the photos? Its like data analysis for me in my learning phase. lol Id be satisfied at your learning level.

jznsn2u

If you dont mind, what were the camera settings for the photos? Its like data analysis for me in my learning phase. lol Id be satisfied at your learning level.
It all depends. I shoot on "M" I had to adjust the shutter speed and iso a lot in the "touge" pics, just because of the back lighting in the forest. I didn't have a tripod so the pics aren't as detailed as I wanted them to be. Shooting out in the open with slight overcast, I lowered the iso and shutter speed because there was no weird back light like at the touge. I'm still a beginner, like I said I just got this camera and I'm still trying to adjust myself on taking pics with it.

My friends hosted a car show and I bought the camera a night before. At the show, different lighting through out the day made it hard for me to adjust my settings. First it was sunny, then it had over cast, then it started raining, and then finally night shooting. I swear it took me hours just to try and figure out the camera before I could even start taking 'decent' shots. I've been to all of the car shows here in O'ahu Hawaii this year and I took pics at all of them. -->

jznsn2u.tumblr.com/archive