San Diego, fusion tuesdays

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
does anyone still go? or did this die.. last time i went.. it was pretty dead because cops rolled up on stupid ricer fools that rev and speed in the parking lot and when they leave..

i'm most likely gonna stop by tomorrow to check if they do.. anyone is welcome to roll by..

its in clairemont (on clairemont mesa blvd, opposite corner of cheeta's)
in the fusion boba cafe parkinglot..

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'll let you know the next time I come down to SD.

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
from what i heard way way back a couple months ago... it died out. idiots were making a scene and cops went full force on it.

:thumbdown damn reving ricers :thumbdown

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i actually went today and it was pretty poppin!! i knew most of the people there (no ricers) and they all said they havnt been there since it got popped by cops and it too was their first time back in a long time.. pretty weird.. i think imma stop by next week again..

hey daily.. wanna roll next week? :D and there's honda-tech meet this saturday at ikea if you wanna roll too..

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
do it!!

fuzion tonight!! whos going? im meeting up a hommie at the boomer's parkinglot off the 805 if yall wanna roll.. be there at 7.. peace..

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i actually went today and it was pretty poppin!! i knew most of the people there (no ricers) and they all said they havnt been there since it got popped by cops and it too was their first time back in a long time.. pretty weird.. i think imma stop by next week again..

hey daily.. wanna roll next week? :D and there's honda-tech meet this saturday at ikea if you wanna roll too..
im currently in AZ for business, but i'll let you know when i come back.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
lol! if my integ is fixed by then and if im not in training.. im down to roll..

my need list:
both axles
tires
suspension

when those are done.. hopefully.. i'll be down to go road racing!

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
with this new job i got, its a good possibility. MONEY IN THE BANK!!!

but i'm pretty if i do go, imma take it easy and see how the track is before i dump more money into the ride for tires, brakes, and etc.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
with this new job i got, its a good possibility. MONEY IN THE BANK!!!

but i'm pretty if i do go, imma take it easy and see how the track is before i dump more money into the ride for tires, brakes, and etc.
Me too. I wanna learn more about my DB8 by running on the track.