SF International Auto Show 2012

dopematic

So I went to the San Francisco Auto Show almost a week ago. This is the first time I've gone to these events. It was pretty cool. Just thought I share my coverage. Enjoy!

Audi R8 Spyder

Audi TT

Audi RS5

The new M6 Convertible

CRZ

CTS-V

Civic SI

Ferrari 308 QV

360 Modena

dopematic

328GTS

550 Maranello

One of my personal favorites of all time. The f355 spider ; such a classic.

the f430 spider

the sexy 458

then I saw this bad girl; I thought I was in heaven.
the f430 scuderia

Another show of all of them together.

dopematic

Then I saw some more ferrari's outside that corner.

Back to reality just a bit.

G37 with red interior. Pretty nice, reminds me of the bimmer red interiors.

ILX

I have no idea what this is. Lol.

The Lexs LF-LC concept prototype. the chick said they can't even get the keys to open the car.

dopematic

Mercury Cougar

Selby; Is this Eleanor?

Mini cooper - I mustache you a question but I guess I'll shave it for later.

some rocketship

this pretty cool toy car model

This is all I have done for now, I'll post the rest of the pictures that I took later.

94RS

No fucks given.
Assuming this was the Motor Trend show? They're having the same one this weekend in Tampa, I've been a few times and wasn't impressed before. The one year I don't go it ends up having cooler stuff than before :lol:

And that Mustang is a restored GT fastback. If it was a Shelby (that body style anyway), it would have the stripe under the door that reads "GT350", and it would have a different grille design. Besides the fact that Eleanor was a GT500.

Local

Awesome coverage man, some great shots. The taillights on that Lexus are crazy; feel like I could stare at them for hours hahah. Loving the red Audi!s too.

jznsn2u

NICE!!!! I'm really feelin this mustang,

I miss SF, thanks for shooting this event dopeski! :thumbs up

Last edited:

dopematic

Assuming this was the Motor Trend show? They're having the same one this weekend in Tampa, I've been a few times and wasn't impressed before. The one year I don't go it ends up having cooler stuff than before :lol:

And that Mustang is a restored GT fastback. If it was a Shelby (that body style anyway), it would have the stripe under the door that reads "GT350", and it would have a different grille design. Besides the fact that Eleanor was a GT500.
I'm not sure if it's a Motor Trend show or not. This was a last minute event that my brother invited me to. It was pretty cool though, I liked it. Haha. Ohh I thought that eleanor was a bit more aggressive. Thanks for the info!

Nice coverage bro. Damn that Lexus LF-LC looks badd ass.
Thanks Joe! Yeah that LFLC was pretty bad.

ILX
http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b618/dillontuanthai/SF%20Auto%20Show%202012/ILX__zps4202b501.jpg[/IM G]
[IMG]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b618/dillontuanthai/SF%20Auto%20Show%202012/ILX1_zpsd2b1a71e.jpg[/IM G]

wow... What color is that?[/QUOTE]

I believe it's Fathom blue pearl but I'm not sure.

[quote="jznsn2u, post: 1165227"]NICE!!!! I'm really feelin this mustang,

[IM G]http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b618/dillontuanthai/SF%20Auto%20Show%202012/Selby2_zps74772336.jpg

I miss SF, thanks for shooting this event dopeski! :thumbs up
So you were from SF Jason? Yeah that 'stang is sick