Shaved door handles

mirrorimg

door poppers. A remote would trigger the actuator to open the door.

And if your battery dies, it would be good to have a backup manual popper.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!

As you see, the people who typically shave their handles... also destroy their car. I hope you arent one of them. It would be tough to find an integra with ONLY shaved handles.

Does any one know if the last pic is an s14? The headlights are too angled to be an ITR front, unless its the hood overlapping the lights.

see below

This is Justin Ballards's Custom 1998 Acura Integra GSR. This car has a number of modifications already, including a Nissan S14 Kouki Front-End Conversion, a Nissan Skyline R34 Taillight Conversion, along with other upgrades.

Let Justin know what you think about his custom GSR by writing to fastride19@yahoo.com.
oh, i'll let him know alright...

lol

jay8801

As you see, the people who typically shave their handles... also destroy their car. I hope you arent one of them. It would be tough to find an integra with ONLY shaved handles.

Does any one know if the last pic is an s14? The headlights are too angled to be an ITR front, unless its the hood overlapping the lights.
Manly i wanted them because i have to fix or replace the lock in my driver door and i thought why not try something different if i have to fix it anyway . And no i wont destroy my car lol

how do you open the door...

i have the db8 door handles

i think they look clean
Door poppers