should i???

vics93integra

im not a nub....
i have a 93 integra with a b20 swap.....but its automatic. i dont wanna sell it becuz before my niece passed away i told her imma name the car after her n she was happy when i told her that(she died of cancer at the age of 16). so am i better of changing it to stick or should i still sell..... all comments r welcome:)

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
It depends on other factors for me. What's the condition of the car, what's the mileage of the engine, how mechanically inclined are you, etc.?

vics93integra

im not a nub....
Car:113xxx motor: above 40xxx 1 st integra I ever everyone in my family is car handy... Car is in pretty good shape..

Jeffbel

You can make an auto just as if not faster than a manual it comes down to personal preference. Rebuild tranny w/ nice torque converter. Sorry for your loss

vics93integra

im not a nub....
Beside changing the trans putting a clutch pedal changing the brake pedal also to a smaller version n changing the auto stick to manual stick with the cable n I also need the master clutch thingy is there anything else. I have a friend who only change the things I listed n it drives fine. But read in other forums people change axles n etc in order to make it stick. I'm just looking for advice n help.... :)

acuratuner1981

acuratuner1981
nice car bro sorry bout your loss

i have a 93 integra with the ls vtec swap 5 speed done to it with hk coils skunk 2 racing exhaust and the b16a motor with the y1 tranny it does pretty good with just that i kinda wish it was a auto somtimes bro so i would keep the car and keep it a auto when u go converting stuff where u make mistakes. NICE RIDE BY THE WAY.

dlo253

PLEASE, for the sake of all trying to help....Use puncuation. But yeah, I would keep it. Looks like a solid car to start with, auto or not. Looks like it just needs a little love, and some de-ricing perhaps? Lol, how's the interior look?

vics93integra

im not a nub....
I don't race but its fast when I floor it I think Imma keep auto for now.. thanks to everyone who commented n thanks she was a good girl....will keep u guys updated on the car