Should sugar-sweetened beverages be taxed?

Should sugar-sweetened beverages be taxed?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
Pee tests are fairly easy to pass. There are better tests that are not really fakeable and date up to 90 days back. Plus consider that the methods of "faking" drug tests aren't very affordable and we're talking welfare people. Also would help by not advertising or ever mentioning drug tests for that matter. Just let them show up and fail.

Of course nothing is fool proof, but it would definitely thin the crowd
Yeah. A hair follicle test is un-fakeable by the average person and is good for 3-4 months of drug usage. I think you should write this in to your senator or something, it's a really good idea.

rockadilla

thats right.
Why not tax something bad for u? Make weed legal and tax the sh!t outta that, or how about the "fair tax" « look that shit up :thumbs up

House Special

I'll KICK YA FUCKIN AASS!
buy in bulk, problem solved

as for the drug tests, it'll never pan out because then the tests would "cost too much".

AmberLynne

^
Wow.... :shock: I have it like almost every night before bed.... Hahahaha whatever I won't need my teeth after I'm like 40 anyway :rolf:
:nono:had a guy come in on tuesday and he had to get 8 teeth extracted because of mountain dew.

Plus gum surgery on one, and a root canal then crown on another. that cost money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you need your teeth to eat Mr!

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
only problem with drug tests is they are easily faked. most of those people cant be trusted.
i know about 20 ways to fake one...
Pee tests are fairly easy to pass. There are better tests that are not really fakeable and date up to 90 days back. Plus consider that the methods of "faking" drug tests aren't very affordable and we're talking welfare people. Also would help by not advertising or ever mentioning drug tests for that matter. Just let them show up and fail.

Of course nothing is fool proof, but it would definitely thin the crowd
there are lots of ways to test... and if my tax money is going to help these people i think paying for a test once a month or something would be worth it
its my cocaine
try cocaine the energy drink
Why not tax something bad for u? Make weed legal and tax the sh!t outta that, or how about the "fair tax" « look that shit up :thumbs up
bad for you? its sugar... yes too much is unhealthy... but its not like a tax on tobacco or alcohol
Shes in the dental feild so she knows shit like that.
oh man... i wonder what she would say about me dipping
:nono:had a guy come in on tuesday and he had to get 8 teeth extracted because of mountain dew.

Plus gum surgery on one, and a root canal then crown on another. that cost money!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and you need your teeth to eat Mr!
:shock: i do?