Showoff / Post your Wheel Lug Nut Combos !!

XjoEnX

The woman's got taste.

TE-37's with some blue Muteki's. Don't buy Muteki's. The color on it flakes off.

dopematic

Sure does!

hmm... TE37s... yummy again... lol. But how dare you take a picture of it with the stickers not centered and readable haha =P

Hey, my black set of muteki's doesn't flake... it faded a little bit but its been over 4 years of use.

XjoEnX

Sure does!

hmm... TE37s... yummy again... lol. But how dare you take a picture of it with the stickers not centered and readable haha =P

Hey, my black set of muteki's doesn't flake... it faded a little bit but its been over 4 years of use.
Lol I think I got unlucky with my set. :cry:

redGSRguy

The woman's got taste.

TE-37's with some blue Muteki's. Don't buy Muteki's. The color on it flakes off.
I like how the Muteki's sit flush so it doesn't take away from the wheel! Can't wait until my TEs come in!

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
We see how long my neo chrome mutkei lugs hold up. They be my winter lugs, and project u super 7 lugs will be summer. Just waitin on rims to be delivered than ill post pics.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
^this i would really like to know cus i was considering getting a set of their neo chromes. I wish there was more purple than yellow in the color though. Its very light colored. My mutekis are still black but theyre probably powder coated. Its possible certain colors end up weaker and also how they colored them. Mine require the special key and not a standard lug.

XjoEnX

I got it from Evasive Motorsports. Three sets of regular lugs and one set of locks for $128.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Just didnt know if these were new or the ones u mentioned that chipped. :thumbs up Greddy, shouldnt hopefully lol