Side marker install instructions?

R1DC2

Got Integra?
Does anybody know any Templates or DIY articles on installing JDM Stanley Amber Sidemarkers on integras??? been looking everywhere for an appropriate template.. help the boy out, thanks!

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
If you can find out specs on where they are positioned... then just drill holes. That what I'm doing anyways. lol

Just make sure they are the EXACT same on both sides.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i believe i saw the template on TI.net but im not exactly sure. i most def saw it though. ill get back to you on it.

konerri

side marker's make your integra special

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
templates... the exact location you gotta search on h-t... i found mines off a geocities site for a civic... but i think the eg/ek/da/dc have different locations.

but for the wiring you tap into your turn signals... 1 green, 1 red, 1 black... you connect the black one... and between the green and red... i forgot which is which.... one turns on ONLY when you signal.... and one stays on when you turn on your driving lights and blinks when signaling

btw... in japan... they're only on/blink when you signal

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I want mine to do the on with the lights then brighter with the flash but it only has 2 wires... anyone know different sockets i can put in them for that?

nautica_t

what you can do if you want to do it that way is.
put the red wire on the positive lead for marker light and put the ground on the positive signal lead and it would do exactly just that.
stay on when you turn on your corners and when you signal it'll blink.

integra evan

I used to have a template to scale on my favorites, but that was on my old computer. I used it for my DA (It also had markings for DC) but it showed the fenderwell, and the exact measurements from the fenderwell and door.