Side skirts?

joshm8979

I'm a proud owner of an Integra now. 97 Silver GS. I've noticed several Integra's have painted side skirts instead of the black ones. Does Acura make different ones than the ones that come on the GS? Thanks for all the info.

Rice4Brains

i believe....that similarly to the civic, the lower models did not come with the matched side skirts. i believe the gsr and the type r both came with the matched side skirts. so im sure you can get them painted by honda if you wanna spend that money or just go somewhere to get it painted

Dakkon

it costs alot if you get honda to paint it, I would just go to a little sho and match it up

Darrell

hell take it too maaco and have them do it, it wont matter just dont get them to paint the whole car 8)

DB7Racer

ive seen people paint their own skirts and it coming out pretty well matched to the body color.

Darrell

they also can come out lookin like complete ass, id rather have maaco do it then me do it 8)

SxyDA9

heeeey i have seen ppl do it themselves and it actually looks good :) not like ppl are gonna get on their hands a knees and look at em :shock: lol :p

Darrell

Originally posted by "SxyDA9"

heeeey i have seen ppl do it themselves and it actually looks good :) not like ppl are gonna get on their hands a knees and look at em :shock: lol :p

lies!! :p

SxyDA9

Originally posted by "TheNotoriousMogg"

SxyDA9 said:

GRRRR NUH UH!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: lol :lol:

Darrell

TheNotoriousMogg said:
SxyDA9 said:

*karate chops court in the throat*

:mrgreen:

*cackles*

SxyDA9

Originally posted by "TheNotoriousMogg"

SxyDA9 said:
TheNotoriousMogg said:
SxyDA9 said:

*cackles*
Kicks Darrell in the shin HAHA whos laughin now 8)
OWNED :)

Darrell

TheNotoriousMogg said:
SxyDA9 said:
TheNotoriousMogg said:
SxyDA9 said:

*cackles*
Kicks Darrell in the shin HAHA whos laughin now 8)
OWNED :)
You cant kick your on the ground cause I chopped your jugular and collapsed your airway 8)

integraR

Originally posted by "joshm8979"

I'm a proud owner of an Integra now. 97 Silver GS. I've noticed several Integra's have painted side skirts instead of the black ones. Does Acura make different ones than the ones that come on the GS? Thanks for all the info.
i can paint them for you for $50 :p

KrNxRaCer00

the type r was the only one where ALL of the trim came w/ matched...

my gsr has black sides, an...well my car is white.

integralove

same here i have gsr whit with blck skirts. i say take it to a body shop. im about to get mine painted for 50$