Site Changes

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I'll be making a few site changes over the next couple of days. As of now we have a homepage (click home). The top nav is arranged a bit different. There is now a links database http://www.clubcivic.com/links more categories to come.

More changes and additions to come

Thanks,
Justin

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
ya i just came on here like wtf happend to the page lol looks good keep up the good work jay jay

MoJoJoJo

Banned
damn...i was gone for a couple of days...and you guys redid the site just for me? thats really nice of ya. lol jk....was surpise when i logged on. looks good

speedin

The Transporter
only 1 thing, when u are at the home page u cant see that little goast bar(the grey and grey one). and i always use the new posts button on the first page. so can u put that little goast bar on the home? thnx

ltrain

speedin said:
only 1 thing, when u are at the home page u cant see that little goast bar(the grey and grey one). and i always use the new posts button on the first page. so can u put that little goast bar on the home? thnx
yea i miss the new post button and the mark post read

DarkDB1

I came on and thought i typed the wrong website... Noticed "Clubintegra" and thought "hmmm never seen this before, was it always like this?"...

Damn i am slow today... :oops: