Site problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Site problems? Hmm. Where to begin. There's just so much to say. For starters the entire group of moderators is a problem. Specifically Ominous G2 and dc2-gsr whateverthef***.

This site used to be layed back, chill and relaxed. Now, it's full of 17yo ricer idiots that ask the same god damn questions over and over again. Changing forum policies without the opinion of the community. Censorship. Banning people without notice or warning. Basic nazi s***. I had a bunch of s*** I wanted to say but knowing this thread will be closed before anyone gets to see it I'll just stop.

So, eat a dick clubintegra. I hope this site fails. <3

Last edited:

built_ls

take the dick out your month and from in front of your eyes.

AREYOUVENTING OR AREYOUSAYINGBYETOTHESITE

better???

whitedc4

:( but we raced to 1000 post counts dont goooo.

I wanted ur db2 so bad I just couldn't drive that far

built_ls

Your the one who is complaining about the site, if you dont like it then YOU leave. So the fact that I joined in 2011 im not allowed to comment on this thread, man you older guys need to shove it with that crap. If you like the older people so much add them on Facebook and get off this site. That way you don't have to deal with this site but at the same time you can still talk to you friends.

In your first post you said
I hope this site fails. <3
.... yet you want to stay on this site. That does not make sense why would you hope a site fails but you want to stay on it. That is why I asked you are you leaving because that is something someone that is leaving would say to a site that they do not like.

The smart thing to say is "I hope this site gets back to how it was". or "I hope this site gets better"

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
I haven't posted regularly on here since I got banned in June. This is the first time I've posted more than two things in months. So I'll say it again. Shut your fucking man pleaser and leave.

built_ls

I can post wherever I want regardless of my join date plus I have VIP access. I ain't about to be punk by nobody cause your join date is in 09.

built_ls

I haven't posted regularly on here since I got banned in June. This is the first time I've posted more than two things in months. So I'll say it again. Shut your f***ing man pleaser and leave.
Now you wanna be a Internet thug. oh well i be back on this thread when I get out of class and see how much progress your complaining has made.

Good luck buddy

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
Jesus titty fucking christ you inbred retard. No one gives two fucks about VIP access. So you can post in another chat thread. Holy shit you're the fuckin man.

pinkley

b@115D33p
take your 2011 join date and leave. I'm not going to waste my time talking to some f***in new guy.
I'm sure people thought the same about you back in 2009. Im Not sure what your issue is with the site or the mods but I hope you get it straightened out.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
I'm sorry you have lost hope in the site.
That doesn't give you the right to act like a cunt face towards random people for no reason.

There has always been noobs asking noob questions, that's why their noobs. If you don't want to help them or this site then your better off gone.

I agree the random banning and censorship is bullshit, but I got over the censorship. If you have an actual problem pm jayjay.

Or I'm sure we could get a petition thread for new moderators.
I personally have no problem with any mods (except one but he hasn't been on in a while).

Status
Not open for further replies.