Site Suggestion!

DAWGSwlms22

so, i know it's in the wrong place, but it won't let me post it in the site suggestion page. anyways, i think it would be pretty cool if there was a new integra on the banner at the top of the page, every time the page was refreshed. i've seen a couple threads where it was talked about, and that it should be happening, but its not :???: soo, i'm just sayin, it would be pretty cool :thumbs up:

guiltyxxspark

Internet Hate Machine
It used to be this really nice JDM front integ but when I got back on here after boot camp it was changed.

ACJett

Enthusiast
I think that it was talked about (ROTM being the banner car) but I believe it came down to pic quality/consistancy concerns....? Maybe I'm wrong tho...

whitedc4

if its picture quality they're worried about then they need a monthly banner contest or add it in rotm say you have to put it in your entry's first line if you're going to run for the banner as well as rotm. but make it known that your pic quality has to be clear and not a cell phone in order to run.

rockadilla

thats right.
this has been talked about in a lot of different threads, im pretty sure nothing will happen in the near future. id like for something to happen but i dont see anything really being done anytime soon
id even like to have one like clubcivics that just cycles thru different cars, id like to have a thread so the VIP/premium members can just post QUALITY pics of thier cars and then the ones that can be used be made so they maybe rotate between the cars

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
could always put the ROTM winner up there each month
I'm a fan of this. would be a pretty dope bragging right, and as far as consistency goes either add the limiter as whitedc4 (sorry i should probs know your name) suggested or just require at least one good HQ picture.

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Feel free to post up a thread with quality pictures I could use for the banner images. I just need consent of the owners since I had someone bitch at me before for using an image of their car.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I can't post a new thread in here, but my iTrader isn't giving me the rating I should have recieved rfom convert_Con; what's up with that?