Sleeper? or Flashy? what do you think is better?

RvisionGSR

there are many different ways to fix up ur car what do u think is the best? i think a clean looking sleeper is the best way to go. Flashy ass cars are hellaaa played out. but i wanna know how everyone else feels.

Britty

I'm more into clean myself. But really...to each his own. As long as you like the way it is, that's all that matters. You're the one that drives it.

Baldy201

I like to stay clean. especially on a dayly driver. I dont want my teggy in someone elses hands.

DownShift96GSR

Before I got my Teggy I owned a 2002 Civic EX. It was flashy as hell. Wings West Avenger body kit, Motegi MR3 18" rims, a Tenzo R wing. I got a lot of compliments on my Civic, but when it was mostly show and not much go. Plus you hit a pot hole wrong and there goes your rims, 3 of them to be exact. With a body kit you gotta worry about curbs and shit like that when your parking and the kits don't always go on right. Basically i'm speaking from experience that a clean sleeper look is better than flashy.

dc23mm

This is a PERFECT SETUP (i think) RED or Black GSR lowered 1.5 inches on gsr blades and a type R wing SICKKKK!!!!!!!! for a clean and sleeper look lol

Dsanchez16

Wellll i really have no choice but to go with sleeper here, my car is a 95 ls with cancer on one side, and a hit and run on the other side. *FUCKERS*. So....i've decided to say screw rims and paint job, keep the exterior shitty and let my engine do the talkin'

iluvitr

well good luck with the sleeper look. and if u rly wanna have a perfect sleeper look u should get a bumper sticker that says "i brake for squirrles" or sumthin haha

DownShift96GSR

put GRANDMA'S GROCERY GETTER on the back window. That would be funny. Especially if it does a 1/4 mile in 12.5 seconds.