Slight driver's side door rattle

BroNextDoor

Whats going on everyone? I installed my new speakers awhile back and since, whenever the bass hits during some songs, my driver's side door panel makes a slight but very noticable rattle. It doesn't happen for every song but it is so freaking annoying now. I opened the panel back to see if anything was there, but couldn't figure it out. So I'll try to close the door a certain way, hit the panel while driving to stop it, push it really hard, etc, to try and make it stop, but without fail it starts back up. So I was wondering if anyone knows what it could be or has any ideas to help stop this annoyance it would greatly appreciated. Thanks.

P.S. Don't say try turning down my music, because that's not possible for me :p :thumbs up

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
Are you for sure it's the door panel? If so, put some material between the door and the panel, something like weather strip adhesive or a spongy material.
- Aaron

Ganyon

I have the same problem, but that's because I rattle my car and both of the cars next to me. Lol

BroNextDoor

Are you for sure it's the door panel? If so, put some material between the door and the panel, something like weather strip adhesive or a spongy material.
- Aaron
Do you mean like along the edge where the panel clips onto the door?

I have the same problem, but that's because I rattle my car and both of the cars next to me. Lol
Hahaha sucks to be them :p

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
If the entire panel is rattling, then along the clips is probably your best bet. If it's just one section of the panel, see where the material would be most appropriate.

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
No problemo! Let us know what you do to fix so others can be helped.

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
I have motor mount inserts and mine rattles unless I put a little pressure near the armrest area. I think it needs more pressure on the mount. There's a little screw in the handhold on the inside. It's too cold to mess with my cars though.