Smileys

j13

Keep It Clean
is it just me or are the Smiley icons messed up? i try added a wink Smiley or just a Smiley face but nothing shows up..i quote someone's post, and i see smileys that didn't appear in the original post on the thread..

100% of my activity on CI is thru a smart phone. either a pba or my new Drrroooiiiddd.

is it just me?

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I know that the one smiley doesn't work because of the censoring. Other than that they all work for me.

j13

Keep It Clean
I know that the one smiley doesn't work because of the censoring. Other than that they all work for me.
ohh I see..can you see the "arrow" icon in my sig? i can't see it, if i edited though, i can see the smiley code..

are there any other hardcore Mobil users on here?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Works fine on my Blackberry Torch. I have a ton of different phones though, I could check some of the others.

Edit: Seems to work fine on my Blackberry Torch, iPhone, HTC Inspire (driod) and Samsung Focus (windows)

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
Works fine on my Blackberry Torch. I have a ton of different phones though, I could check some of the others.

Edit: Seems to work fine on my Blackberry Torch, iPhone, HTC Inspire (driod) and Samsung Focus (windows)
You're the phone king....lol

Thanks guys, its my phone that's being lame