Snow driving

thelittle4cyli

XjoEnX

Nice vid. I hate driving in the snow. Last time I did, i drove slow as fuck and pissed off everyone behind me.

thelittle4cyli

Where do you live? It's like 73 degrees here in California. 8)
haha in the midwest we got crazy snow and very late imo

I know that black girl that works at kohls. It's my sister!!!!!
what a small world!! lol

Nice vid. I hate driving in the snow. Last time I did, i drove slow as f*** and pissed off everyone behind me.
yea man, i agree with you there, some blizzak tires on fwd might help?

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
oh s*** that looks fun as hell! KEN BLOCK!!? SAY WHAT?!! man i wish i had an awd
Yeah, I really wanted to go but but it didn't work out this year. The Sno*Drift is the first event in the Rally America series, so it's not just a bunch of people driving around the woods in the middle of winter.....Well that's exactly what it is but my point being that it's a serious thing and not a group of friends driving on some trails.

thelittle4cyli

Yeah, I really wanted to go but but it didn't work out this year. The Sno*Drift is the first event in the Rally America series, so it's not just a bunch of people driving around the woods in the middle of winter.....Well that's exactly what it is but my point being that it's a serious thing and not a group of friends driving on some trails.
man that really sucks to miss it, it llooks so fun and the crowd is just great at these things, or i've been told >< just got me and RT!!!!!