so i'm painting my car soon

DarkDB1

I would... The Ruby Black would look gorgeous on a DA with a light drop and some nice bronze wheels. Then I can imagine azurite black having gunmetal colored wheels... But ultimately it comes down to the OP's choice.

I wanted to paint my DB Dark Cherry Pearl... It's a OEM Honda color.

But you'd have to paint everything or it would look funky.

draggedblazer

i would go with the second color, except a little darker, and then throw some black wheels on it, i love that dark gray color with black wheel look

hidenplanvew

Are you doing it your self? .... if you are, black is the hardest of all colors it shows every imperfection... Napa is selling this automotive paint dont know the name of it but its a mix of black and silver looks so nice its what color my prelude is going to be

Exige24

Are you doing it your self? .... if you are, black is the hardest of all colors it shows every imperfection... Napa is selling this automotive paint dont know the name of it but its a mix of black and silver looks so nice its what color my prelude is going to be
Yup. I got my black DA's paint job looking really good, but I'm getting part's of both doors repained because they have two little dings in them the body guy overlooked and they stick out like a sore thumb. At least to me they do. lol

ryukkid

beep beep
well i think my friend going to do it he paints cars probably try to go with the ruby black