SoCal caravan Buttonwillow RacelineUSA trackday 2/10

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Ya its early but im bored and this will give people early notice for planning if they want to join us. Last event was a success. Meet/greet/trackday, CI style. Feb 9th is Raceline's first track event of the year at buttonwillow raceway. All are welcome and what better way to hang out then at a track? Whether youre there to participate on track, spectate, chill and meet new people, to learn or whatever reason you have to be there it'll be a fun day. Our group will most likely meet and leave early around 5:45a-6am with prompt departure to arrive at the track around 8am. Specific details and information will be updated the closer we get to event date.

DATE is saturday Feb 9th! The title wont update changes.
Time is official

Meet at 5:30a-6a. Leaving at 6am. You all can get a hold of me so if youre behind let me know so we dont leave without you thinking you arent coming. We will get there at 8-8:30am.

Meet location: 
Kreme Kreme in Gardena
1199 West Artesia Boulevard
Gardena, CA 90248
http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=11...a,+CA&t=h&z=16

Caravan Group
1. NemesisCBR
2. --------
3. TheSkygun
4. -------
5. ------

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Thank you guys so much for all your love and support! As always, I'll be available for ride-alongs and instruction. :thumbs up

Nick_C78

Ill be there Friday evening at motel 6. So I will meet you all at the track. I am available for ride alongs as well.