SoCal meet 12/7

derekkh

Ya. I hope he didnt either but it gives me a chance to really get to know my car. The engine is a little Frankensteins Monster but I like it. I have a lot of plans for it too. Have to start meeting up to get some opinions and tips. Make sure my plans even work or are just a waste of time.

@cody110
I actually just drove it down from Portland. Bought it off my buddy up there so part of my plans are getting it smog ready down in CA. Probably wont get many of us guys to drive up that far though. The drive killed me. Fun but long!

TheSkygun

@derekkh
tom, nick, and blake are some of the people that go to the socal meets that could help you with pointing in the right idea for engine stuff. i am more the lighting and sounds person xD as you will see if you are able to come up. i actually might be down in santee soon to see family so i might possibly be able to meet up to see what is goig on with your electrical issue.

@cody
um, no idea xD. you can start a thread for the area to see wha members around you would be down for a meet, thats kinda what tom and i did to get the socal meets started up again

@meANDmyDB7
I am still debating another meet this month since buttonwillow was yesterday and idk who is up to meet, if still in town. for January I am looking at possibly good days and where to meet, what to eat, and if we want to do anything: dave n busters, bowling, pool, k1 racing, etc. or just chill in a big parking lot and chat like we usually do. might have two meets in january, one for chill and food, another to do something else fun like k1, bowling etc.

TheSkygun

probably be the first or second weekend of january for one, and the third or last for the other. going to try to aim for saturday meets

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Another option for meeting up when a dedicated CI meet hasnt been setup is a meet in gardena that happens on saturdays at 7p. I just found out about it and im assuming its weekly at the moment. Takes place at L&L (actually in front of the O'relillys) in gardena. Quite a few cars id say 30-40 + at least. Local to me so id be down anytime per the usual.. as long as im not doing anything else. lol

1258 Redondo Beach Blvd
Unit C
Gardena, CA 90247

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
I'll be posting them up in sections. Barely got a chance to preview them last nite and will be editing a few today.