Soccer4lifes Slow DB8 Build

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
ya i mean your 200 shipped is probably a good deal. depends on where you're at and where you are shipping to really.

soccer4life

Next mod im looking at is some mud guards. Does anyone know if OEM mudguards fit DB's and DC's? or are they body specific?

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
i don't think, 94-97 fit on 98-01 and vise versa
I dont see why they wouldnt...the bumpers mesh up and there is no body line differences...the rears should work...I can only imagine it be the same for the front...they didn't change THAT much about the car looks wise.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I dont see why they wouldnt...the bumpers mesh up and there is no body line differences...the rears should work...I can only imagine it be the same for the front...they didn't change THAT much about the car looks wise.
when you go to JHPUSA and check they have different prices and part numbers:what:

soccer4life

UPDATE: Doing a little bit of touch paint today. Also trying to scrape off this flaky layer of paint on the front bumper the previous owner had over the beatiful stock paint. Stay posted for before and after pics!

Well i forgot to take before pics so never mind haha

Last edited:

soccer4life

Hopefully pickin up some red Honda emblems tomorrow for $10! Craigslist FTW

Update: Picked em up! however they dont fit :(. a little bit of work and they should be fine though. Pics in a few

Last edited:

soccer4life

Finished my spoiler delete about a week ago . got some pics for ya :) i think it looks pretty decent. Also got emblems all shaved and the holes filled in with silicone. Poor mans debadged :( . BTW i sold my rims and am now running on steelies now. Sold them for $400 but now i only have $300 to spend on new wheels. My mom caught me driving friends before my 6 months was up and shes making me pay her $100 for every time i do that. So no more friends!!! thinking about picking up some web and painting em gold with a polished lip or miracoulsy finding some cheap gt3s.
[/IMG]