Solid Motor Mounts

suspendedHatch

Legalize Illegal Aliens
No, not for sale. I don't have the patience to sell to Honda peeps. Drive me crazy.

It vibrates too much. It's really annoying. You'll hate your car.

AE Motoring

I only recommend the full solid mounts to customers that make lots of HP 700+ and track only there car, you will rattle the ish out of your teeth, especially if u daily, the 75A urethane is perfect for track or daily, same urethane i had in my turbo car, good for 500 hp

lokibear

any one running the 60A urethane? would like to know how the vibrations are with those ones. i keep putting stock ones on and they just keep ripping.

obama'swhiteson

i bought a set of 70A hasport mounts, i really like them, there pretty stiff and DID vibrate a few things but it was an easy fix, plus, its a nice massage

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
Find out what the polyurethane hardness rating is on them, 60A is the highest with the most gain that you would need, 100A is a bowling ball.

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
I got the 70A Hasport mounts as well for my B18C swap. The whole swap isn't in,yet. But, when its in, I'll let you know. They are definitely built solid.

I've driven a few cars with solid mounts (a DC2 GS-R with Avid mounts, I believe that's what they were, anyway) and they had a bit of vibration going on, but it's expected with solid mounts that only have urethane in them to allow enough flex to prevent breaking mount brackets. lol.

my DA isn't a daily, anymore. Even after the swap, it'll probably only come out once a week, or so. So, I can live with a solid feeling mount kit when I'm just out for a cruise.

el_tigre

Non-VtecB18
I got hasport and I liked,but the thing I don't like is because that vibration little be inside but the motor don't move bro that one is really good ...

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I got Innovative 85a and a fully welded engine bay (all seams have been welded), the only issue I have run into so far is bolts backing out, but nothing that some Loc-Tite hasn't been able to fix. It does vibrate a little but I would rather have a vibrating car, then a motor rocking around all over the place.

mygsr's

Haha even though this thread is kinda old. I just got hasport mounts, i cant remember what urethane but they are the ones for race use. Its my dd and im hoping to god that it doesnt vibrate too bad.