Some BITCH keyed my Teggy!

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Some BITCH keyed my Teggy!*Pics*

My car got keyed at School. They scratched my trunk. And i know who it was too. kay, yesturday school ended i was walking to my car and i open my trunk to place my stuff in there, didnt see any scratch on my trunk. I went in my car and it was fucken hot and i was trying to put on my sunglasses but it was hot and burning my face. These two mexican guys were walking toward my car, they were dawging me, but i didnt give a shit so i just ignored them. They walked beside my car and the back of my car. They scratched it when i wasnt paying attention. I drove off home and i notice a fucken deep scratch on my trunk. I am so fucking pissed off about it. Fucken bullshit how they did that to my car when i was in it. Fucken pussies wont come confront to my face if they dont fucking like me. Reason why i am so fucking pissed of cause i just got my car repaitned and all the dents and fixed, which my car looks all new and now another fucking scratch. I am currently in class right now, when i get out of school, those bitches are gonna get a beat down after school. WTF is wrong with these people fucking with peoples car!! Ill take some pics of the scratch when i have time. :angryfire

Updated - 6-30-06

Okay, those bastards did more scratches to my car yesturday and they also hit a fucking dent on my trunk. I got my homeboy and my bro to come after school but they fucken left early. They scratched my my trunk and dent it when they left 1st period. Imma see if the school caught this shit on camera and imma do some sueing to them bitches..

Updated - Pics Crappy quality
You can see the dent on #1 and #3 if u look carefully. I couldnt get hte other little scracthes they did, hard to get it on camera.
Looks Worse in person, makes u wanna cry one u see it. This shit just pissed me off..

Hopefully this will help.

Don't wanna Mess with the Honda Family!

Last edited:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
man that fucking stinks. you just had your car repainted, too. i think they've earned themselves an automatic beatdown.

ltrain

word up if they did this at a ci meet they be gettin fist from everyone there and well have the female members kick em in the nutz, ill break there fingers

Walshie

''Gs-Rizzle''
if you were closer I would help... shit thats retarted I hate people... I would be sooo mad, man..

g3teg97

Super Moderator
Do you know they're names? You might be able to press charges for vandalism.

Are the scratches real deep? If it's not that deep, you could try to wet sand it and buff it out.

k624ash

g3teg97 said:
Do you know they're names? You might be able to press charges for vandalism.

Are the scratches real deep? If it's not that deep, you could try to wet sand it and buff it out.
yea, get them arrested.

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
Yea, on monday imma have the school call the walnut sherrif and im sure the school has camera's around the parking lot. These beaners are gonna pay for what they did. On the last day of school, i have a little suprise for their ass's. :twisted:

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
Dc2 Racin 17 said:
Yea, on monday imma have the school call the walnut sherrif and im sure the school has camera's around the parking lot. These beaners are gonna pay for what they did. On the last day of school, i have a little suprise for their ass's. :twisted:
ohhh i like suprises! :lol:

get yourself a little mini spy camera and hook it up in your car. hide it just under a radar detector or some shit so it points to the back of the car. or hell... those douche bags are probably so stupid you can just put a normal sized video camera on the hatch cover. or get someone you know that parks behind you somewhere to put one on their dash facing your car. this way you can get a close up of those fuckers cause thats a bunch of bullshit :evil:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
what school is this?... i'm from the so cal area.... time to REGULATE!

when i play i play hard... i have some pretty fucked up shit already planned... muahahaha :twisted: