Some good news and some Bad :(

L_Acura_S

So just earlier this month a terrible event occured in Idaho. As most of you know I am enlisted in the USMC (OORAH). Anyway while being stationed here in Cali, my vic has been back home and my brother has been driving it as he needed a vic to get to and from work. Good brother deed you know. Well one day the the alternator belt came loose and slipped off the pully bending the bracket. My brother purchased a new bracket and had it properly installed little did he know the alternator was damaged in the process. While driving to work the battery went dead. He was in front of Schmucks and was able to park in the lot overnight. He let me know what happened and had a new alt on order. The next morning I get a call from my buddy asking if my brother had the vehicle or knew of its wherabouts, I gave him a call and it was not in his possession and still parked at the parking lot, now Im worried. Shortly after I get a text "Bro you need to report your car stolen...NOW its not sitting in the parking lot anymore" So I reported it stolen and as usual fucking police make everything so god damned complicated to have anything done. I finally was able to get it inputed into their bullshit, and still no luck. Yay me! pretty fucking pathetic right?! Stupid fucking people and Im sure most of you saw my build thread but I put a lot of time and money into my swap and slowling forming my baby to what she was for some fuck to steal it.

Now the good news:

So I gave up hope that she will turn up and redirected my attention. Im now in the process on purchasing a new vehicle, unfortunately for the time being I dont really want to be in the honda scene for a bit. This saturday I will be sealing the deal on a 2006 Evolution 9 MR. Will have the pictures up when its in my possession Im pretty excited and hope this will turn my days around *Thumb up thumb up*. Stay tuned for more info

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
sucks to hear about your teg. at least you got a sale lined up for an evo, much harder to find (and better looking) than a wrx

Cripton805

Did you call towing companies, etc... How did the car move if it wouldn't start? mmmm. It was parked in a parking lot and it is private property. Your car might be in a tow lot.

Ask the lot owners for information... If they had it towed, etc. Also surveillance. It's not about your Teg anymore. It's about getting those jackasses.

Edit: I forgot to add that some "idiot" tow companies don't report the cars they tow.
If you happen to find that your car was towed and they didn't report the towing of your vehicle, and they sold the car after sitting in their lot... You have a lawsuit in your hands toward the company. I would also report them.

Last edited:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Did you call towing companies, etc... How did the car move if it wouldn't start? mmmm. It was parked in a parking lot and it is private property. Your car might be in a tow lot.

Ask the lot owners for information... If they had it towed, etc. Also surveillance. It's not about your Teg anymore. It's about getting those jackasses.
Aweosome thoughts :thumbup:

L_Acura_S

The one thing the police did as well as my brother was call the local tow yards. He also spoke with schucks manager asking if he or any other employee had it towed, none did. Just because a vehicle wont drive does not mean you cant put it on a trailer

gs300cky

tell your brother to start checking craigslist and ebay for things being sold that you had on your car

Cripton805

The one thing the police did as well as my brother was call the local tow yards. He also spoke with schucks manager asking if he or any other employee had it towed, none did. Just because a vehicle wont drive does not mean you cant put it on a trailer
I know that. Just trying to help you out because that's highly unlikely.
Jeez. lol

dieonne97

I don't know whether to congratulate you on you new purchase or be sympathetic about the stolen one. lol jk That does suck though but yea check the tow places that shit's happened to me and my cousin before (not a teg of course) but yea we went to a club and didn't realize we parked in a tow zone (across the street from the club) few hours later we come out to an emppty parking spot. We did the same as you and reported it stolen then found it a week later at a tow yard lol So yea don't lose faith just yet it can still pop up. And now I congratulate you on your new purchase. lol :eek:k:

L_Acura_S

Yeh hes still searching and Ive been keeping my eyes on craigslist parts will soon pop up maybe a couple months from now lol. Oh well time for new bigger things I guess. Cant let this get me down I hve a deployment soon thats my main focus