Sora: Szady's '94 del Sol S

g3teg97

Super Moderator
lol word, their more a hassle than anything to own, mine sit in the garage most all the time so they don't disappear. the previous owner used to get followed home by people trying to get them. they make great game chairs though!!!
Such a shame we can't enjoy our cars and parts without some low-lifes wanting to steal your shit.

Szady

Yes sir, to both of those. When I had my civic I was active on there. I still stop by to look at a few build threads, but rarely comment. Yours stuck out to me from the first time I saw it.
Ah, ok. What was/is your name over there? If it's the same as it is here, I don't recognize it. Not to pull my own chain or anything, but my sedan was one of the cleanest on ClubCivic at the time. Esp for the Ek's.

lol word, their more a hassle than anything to own, mine sit in the garage most all the time so they don't disappear. the previous owner used to get followed home by people trying to get them. they make great game chairs though!!!
Haha, funny you say that... When I found my current Recaro, it was out in Rochester. I have a buddy who lives out there, so I sent him the money, and he went and picked it up. He sent me pics of it, to tease me. The caption of his pictures kept saying, "Look at my comfy new gaming chair". lol

Looks good Ryan! Would you be interested in an "TRACK ONLY" Del Sol?
I AM, but...there's issues with that. PM me man. I'm curious as to what you're specifically referring to...

Nice man! Try to find a rear spoiler/ wing for the Sol. not a big one though. my brother has a 94 del sol Si and he got his wing off a saturn at pick-n-pull
Honestly, I like Sol's without spoilers. I've seen plenty with them, even OEM ones at that. I'm just not a fan of it.

treeafodo

Austin
Ah, ok. What was/is your name over there? If it's the same as it is here, I don't recognize it. Not to pull my own chain or anything, but my sedan was one of the cleanest on ClubCivic at the time. Esp for the Ek's.
Yeah, it's the same username. My build never got far, that's probably why you don't recognize me. :lol: I would agree. I loved your sedan.

Szady

Yeah, it's the same username. My build never got far, that's probably why you don't recognize me. :lol: I would agree. I loved your sedan.
Ah, yea. Don't recognize the name, at all. Sorry. :oops:

EDIT: Just checked your ClubCivic build. I definitely don't remember seeing that. You also posted it back when I started to go MIA due to the power tripping mods over there (Biz...RonJ...etc). ClubCivic is in the shitter these days, anyways....

Last edited:

treeafodo

Austin
It's all good, I don't expect people to remember me, especially when my car didn't have much done to it.

Szady

Some sad news....she's rotting from inside out. It's not worth it to fix her, so I'm gonna start looking for a shell to drop my swap in, then Sora will be parted out. I'll still be around here, though. After all, I will have an Integra engine. :)

- Szady

(Posted from my Android on Tapatalk.)

MrGurley

************5-0
Damn that sucks!!! gl finding a new shell!

Szady

So, I figured since the frame is rotting to shit...I'm gonna literally slap a turbo on her, and run her until she blows. It's gonna cost me less than $300, so I figured why the hell not. :lol:

Szady

So, after some hook ups...I got the body work done. I also got a free gallon of blue pearl paint. After Xmas, its getting a hood, and a new fender. Then paint. :). Here's some progress pics... Overall on body work I've spent $300 for new rear quarters and shaving the antenna... Ah the joys of working at a dealership/body shop. :)

New quarter...

Shaved antenna...

- Szady

(Posted from my Android on Tapatalk.)