south Jersey club Integra meet in May?

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
In the wake of the epic fail that was honda day, and since i didnt get to see any decent cars, I was wondering if anyone from the south jersey area would be interested in setting up a meet locally sometime in may either on friday or the weekends. 8) Post up if your from the area and interested.

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
Hmm I might be able to once school ends.. probably around 2nd week of May.. and where at ?
i was thinking walmart parking lot in turnersville where the rest of the local imports meet up at, it used to be fudruckers but i believe the place is called PRIME bar and grille now, interested in actually trying the place out to see if the food is any different as well.

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
highlighted in red is where the imports and muscle cars usually meet at between 6-10 on fridays in the warm weather days, in yellow is where i usually meet up with friends when going to visit the shows sometimes there when its crowded just because theres open parking all in that area, this way it disassociates us with the rest of the crowd.

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
talkin with a guy on tristate tuners about a $40 dollar dyno day at blunt creations in pennsauken, apparently the guy wants to have food and stuff there so maybe we could set up a meet whenever they schedule the day for this?

Spawne32

Shut up baby, I know it!
I usually work everyday. Whether it's at one of my 2 jobs, or making stuff for orders for business. Last summer I went 19 weeks without a single day off.
lol how we ever gona meet so you can see the supercharged failboat of mine