speakers

hypn0tic5

if u r instaling new speakers do u have to remove the whole door panel or jus the panel covering the speakers? and in the rear do you have to take the whole panel off?

EclecticTeg21

for the front, if i remember correctly you wont have the take the door panel off, could be wrong though. for the back you have to though.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
its easyer to just remove the pannels and do it right once ... thats what i did .. :santa:

jiggatyper

how did u guys put new wiring into the front door panel... I cant get the wire through the grommet so i gave up for now...Any suggestions?

Autotech510

you don't need new wiring for a speaker do you? just use the stock wiring, its easier and if the stock
wire is too short, just extend it with the new wiring . just connect the end of the stock to you extension wires. besides the stock wires all combine into the harness that connects to the deck.

ProjectHoku

Seibikojo Hoku
hey i found sum 6" Pioneer speakers which should have fit in my car...i was wondering if it can even fit in the rear, i managed to install the front ones, but the rears couldn't even be placed in....so ionno wats up wit tat, its too big...any suggestion?

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
did you take off the rear pannels ... you need to do that ... i had the same problem as you .. i just took off the back seats and the pannels and installed it once and did it right ..... p.s you should get focal speakers .. they rock all other speakers :twisted:

jiggatyper

yes but how do i include the new crossovers with the stock wiring? the stock system doesnt have a crossover...the wires just go to the headunit...plus i need to incorporate my amp into the system

so it tweeter and speakers to the crossover then the crossover to the amp and amp to headunit...am i right?