Spent about 2-3 hours cleaning my car today. took a few pics

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
I was up early today and decided to wash my car. I ended up washing it, vacuuming, cleaning the windows with armor-all wipes, wiping down the dash, doors and rear panels with different armor all wipes, then used meguiars tire cleaner to clean up my tires. Did some other stuff but yeah, took a few pics.

Still needs to be lowered though, havent came in contact with the guy whos supposed to put my springs/shocks on. Let me know what you think

rnhib25

ricer all day
Nice dude i did that yesterday. took me about 3 1/2 fully detailing my integra. Cleaning the whole interior and waxing everything.

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
Nice dude i did that yesterday. took me about 3 1/2 fully detailing my integra. Cleaning the whole interior and waxing everything.
Yeah i just got my paint done so why waste that money and not keep it clean you know? It definately takes a lot of time. I did everything but waxing!

j13

Keep It Clean
Those healights look sick clean! Not diggin the wheels but they're super clean as well!

TreJordan

Body first, then Motor!
damn dood thats super clean! specialty those headlights.. nice job
Thanks man! They are brand new headlights, only about a month old!
I'm lovin the headlights :thubs up
Thanks, they broke the bank a little but it was worth it
yeah thats good. i rather keep my car clean than dirty.
Definately!
Those healights look sick clean! Not diggin the wheels but they're super clean as well!
Thanks, I chose those wheels off a poll i did on here awhile back. The forum said those looked nicer so thats what i went with haha. I might paint them some time down the road!
Looks clean!

Not feeling the 4x4 status
Thanks, and yeahhh me neither ha. I need to find time to get a hold of my friend so he can put the shocks/springs/upper and lower sways in!