Sponsored by ebay sticker

OneFastGSR

Does anyone know where I can get a sticker that says something like "Sponsored by EBAY"? My friends teg really needs it. He already bought a ebay header, intake, exhaust, and he's about to buy ebay suspension. Lol. No matter how many times I try to get him to buy legit parts he's like. I love ebay. So I wanna get him a sponsored by ebay sticker ahaha He even just got knock off drag wheels

OneFastGSR

Yeah he has a MK4 supra with a twin turbo to single turbo swap. And he's using ebay turbo, couplers clamps everything. He busted a oil feed line and bought a new one and it's been sitting there for a month cause he's to lazy to put the new oil feed line on. I don't understand him lol.

OneFastGSR

He doesn't have any pics of the teg. It's just green gsr coupe, stripped interior, clear coat peeling everywhere, lowered in the front stock height in the rear, 1 steelie 3 drags, cause 1 had bad tire lol

OneFastGSR

Yeah me to lol. He says he's going to build the integra all motor. He already had everything else. Has a supercharged ford lightning, all motor fox body mustang, turbo supra, rotary rx 8, all motor integra. Lol

MyDC2isSlow

THPTHPTHPTHP ..Helicopter
wheels are ugly as sin. please get him to buy real, legit parts. He's gonna blow both cars up.

OneFastGSR

Lol I guess 24 and living with parents = Lots of cars. Him and his brother owns a car wash and a restraunt here that's always packed. So i'm sure he's makin decent money