Spooled up Racing Midwest group

I'm looking to expand the Spooled up Racing great lakes group to the entire Midwest... I need some people who can contact me regularly to get info and pass info on local groups, meets, gatherings etc..

I would like to rep a few guys from different areas to hold their own Spooled up Racing gatherings..

If interested contact me directly at:

SpooledupRacing@comcast.net

or

register and log into

www.SpooledupRacing.com

you can pm me there

XxCaryxX

Dammit Dave! Get the company big enough to get to the Durty South man! lol i fail. Anyways for real, i dont wanna move north. :)

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I'd like to start a Spooled Up Racing sector in the MD area. Even though you wouldn't be close lol. I could still probably get a few teggys and such to join.

blaketeg

I <3 Boost
i live in indy....theres a lot of tegs in my area...maybe you should come down here in the spring

kcpit

hey man i live in kansas. there are alot of integras in the kc metro area. i would to try to get something going out here for you. i have tried to start a import club in the kc metro area with not much success. but maybe with your backing i can get it going again for you. i used to have a website and i would set it up again for a midwest spooled with no problems, hit me up and let me know what you wanna do. cause i wanna rep spooled up racing and promote the shit out of you as i have told you before. and i do plan on rockin alot of your parts

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
KCpit.. I have a buddy who just moved to Kansas.. (K-city) You should hit him up..

His name is Will
http://spooledupracing.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=77

He is gonna be starting the KC division for us..
Good luck in KC man, there are two shops that people are pretty attached to. Revline and JT Auto. If he needs any help tell him to hit me up. I'm very active on the local kc forum and also help get kc groups together to go to meets, don't really set any meets up though lol.

hulkman38

all GO little SHOW
Man we need some spooled up in TN! maybe we could educate ppl and get em away from damn ricers lol. lots of imports.....that look like they were wanna be fast and furious cars!

XxCaryxX

Man we need some spooled up in TN! maybe we could educate ppl and get em away from damn ricers lol. lots of imports.....that look like they were wanna be fast and furious cars!
That will never happen I am afraid. :cry:

However, Dave I will be moving to Cedar Rapids, Iowa by the end of May to beginning of June, so I got ya there. (Although, according to my research there is NOTHING tuner related there, but I will be sure to update you ASAP when I get there).