Spyder's Project(s)

Spyder

The Noob
Hi everyone:) as you will come to find out I'm a noob to the scene. I have background in domestics, wanted to give imports a whirl. I recently acquired a 97 GS DC4 for free 8) It has around 170k on the body and about 100k on the motor. It's a B18B1 w/ a auto.

Spyder

The Noob
stil new to forums as well lol. trying to figure the system of posting to here without url

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It won't let you, you'll have to upload it to something like photobucket and then paste the img code :thumbs up

Spyder

The Noob
i started off wanting to do a auto to manual conversion, but as luck would have it, i found a 99 GSR w/ 5 speed for $2,000. So i'll have a mix of two integras to play with :D

Spyder

The Noob
Yeah sry for multiple pic post, still figuring it all out. Not sure what motor it has in it, I ask him and he said one that runs lol. going to go take a look at it in a few days

Spyder

The Noob
I've spent a great deal of doing research since i joined, reading everything i can about what it takes to get certain things accomplished. I want to do a complete build up, from shaving, wire tuck, bolt ons etc. Any advice is welcomed, keep in mind, this is my first import build and I'm a noob, lol